Rethinking the User Experience for Mobile
From minnestar Wiki
What does it mean to make your website mobile-friendly? In this discussion we'll focus on creating meaningful and engaging user experiences for your website when it's viewed on a smartphone, or tablet device.
- Personas don't change, but the use cases may. How do you stay focused on what the user NEEDS?
- What are some good practices for keeping the content aligned with the use cases?
- Capitalizing on solid design principles blended with mobile interaction behaviors.
- Platform testing and user testing...how do you get good results?
- Sharing resources: good reads, blogs, site examples, etc.