Nailing Your First Client: Customer Acquisition for Geeks
Customer acquisition is a lot like dating:
- You need to get to know them before youll have luck nailing them,
- Mistakes made early in relationships can end them,
- Over promising and under delivering will be catastrophic,
- Pressing too hard, too lightly or ignoring them altogether will take you no where,
- Golddigging is easy to spot,
- And its very rare that a quickie will lead to anything long-term.
Whatever the path or process, the goal is the same: a rewarding relationship. This seminar will parallel how your customer acquisition process can benefit from good old dating advice.
Whether youre socially awkward or or a regular Don Juan, my step-by-step process should help even the most passive introverted coder close their first customer. This session will be interactive and not for the humorless.