From minnestar Wiki
This MinneDemo happened 299 days ago.
|Start date||July 26, 2012|
|End date||July 26, 2012|
(36° 6' 27.81", -115° 10' 32.664")
- RapidEngines (Demo) (Presenter Thomas Grabowski, Summary RapidEngines is a completely new log analysis tool that makes time series data useful by providing real time, actionable intelligence.)
- PicIssu (Demo) (Presenter Zulfikar Ali, Summary PicIssu solves the communication problem between QA and Developer and thus reduces the software/web development life cycle.)
- Brewtoad (Presenter Chris Micek, Summary Brewtoad is the best way to create, share, and discover homebrew recipes.)
- Heroic (Demo) (Presenter Justin Barrett, Summary "Find a Hero" and "Become a Hero" on Heroic, the easiest place to find trusted home service providers including cleaners, handymen and lawn care providers.)
- Manymo (Demo) (Presenter Dan Grigsby, Summary Manymo is a browser based Android emulator that enables developers and QA testers to run and debug their apps across the breadth of Android device configurations.)
- Canopy Sensus (Presenter Joel Stewart, Summary Adding additional capacitive touch points to your iPhone to facilitate the next generation of applications and games.)
- Workface (Demo) (Presenter Lief Larson, Summary Workface provides live internet sales tools that can be used on your website, social media, and beyond.)
- Honeydew Home Improvement (Presenter Dakota Reese Brown)
- Vaporwire (Demo) (Presenter Brady Anderson, Summary VaporWire strives to create lasting healthy active living based behaviors, without having to log data to a website...ever.)
- StickyAlbums.com (Demo) (Presenter Nate Grahek, Summary StickyAlbums.com lets pro-photographers create branded photo album HTML5 web apps for each of their clients.)
Presenters at MinneDemo 12. Also see presenters with bios.