Managing Your IT Career: Part IV
Time: 11:40 to 12:25
blog comments powered by Disqus
This will be the fourth conversation about job search, networking and career maintenance at MinneBar that I have done.
Likely you are getting calls from folks like me every week (day) to see if you are looking for a new job or consulting gig.
Frequent conversations I have had lately include (and bring what is on your mind):
- what the local job market is like right now
- how to compare salary, rates and compensation packages
- doing a silent job search
- how to find decision makers
- if/how to work with search/consulting firms
A few slides and a lot of Q&A and discussion.