Managing Your IT Career: Part IV
HireCast Consulting, author of the Minnesota Headhunter blog and Co Founder and Coordinator of Minnesota Recruiters.
Paul is a frequent local and national speaker and article contributor on recruiter, HR, career, networking and social media topics. He is also involved in the Minneapolis and St Paul technology, marketing and social media community as a sponsor, volunteer and mentor.
This will be the fourth conversation about job search, networking and career maintenance at MinneBar that I have done.
Likely you are getting calls from folks like me every week (day) to see if you are looking for a new job or consulting gig.
Frequent conversations I have had lately include (and bring what is on your mind):
- what the local job market is like right now
- how to compare salary, rates and compensation packages
- doing a silent job search
- how to find decision makers
- if/how to work with search/consulting firms
A few slides and a lot of Q&A and discussion.