Idea to Beta: Tips and Tools for making your idea a reality
blog comments powered by Disqus
Most of us have an idea for an app or website but don't know how to make it a reality or even where to start.
This session will focus on the tools and tips picked up over the last two years taking an idea to a working beta.
Tips and Tools will be shared for each of these:
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Finding Co-Founders
- Technical Co-Founders
- Managing the process
- Q&A / Feedback
Below is the old agenda before abbreviated to the above
Topics will include:
- How to know you have a good idea
- How to test an idea
- How to adapt an idea based on feedback
- Tools to build an MVP (both technical and non-technical)
- How to find co-founders
- How to find a technical cofounder
- How to manage the process
- How much money do you need?