How to Fireproof Your Career and Chortle at Recession Worries
HireCast Consulting, author of the Minnesota Headhunter blog and Co Founder and Coordinator of Minnesota Recruiters.
Paul is a frequent local and national speaker and article contributor on recruiter, HR, career, networking and social media topics. He is also involved in the Minneapolis and St Paul technology, marketing and social media community as a sponsor, volunteer and mentor.create one)
Bad job? No job? No problem.
Learn 5 high-tech and no-tech secrets to real job security from Minnesota Headhunter, Paul DeBettignies, and Star Tribune Careers columnist, Kevin Donlin.
Here they are ...
- Get Real (5-10 min.) There's no record in human history of anyone being hired by a computer. What does that mean for you?
- Get Social (10 min.) With proven career hacks for Twitter, Linkedin, etc.
- Get Guerrilla (10 min.) Learn the "job in a box" trick that got one IT guy hired in Mesa, Arizona ... even though he used it on the wrong employer.
- Get Recruited (10 min.) The care and feeding of recruiters. How to make them hate you. And like you. Tip: do the latter.
- Get Smart (10-15 min.) Q&A on any career topic you can think of. If you stump us, we buy you lunch.
Featuring NO PowerPoint. You're welcome.