No bio provided.
SessionsDrew Fleck has presented 5 sessions, most recently on [[Has last session date::Has event MinneBar 4]], [[Has event::Has event MinneBar 5]], [[Has event::Has event MinneBar 6]], [[Has event::Has event MinneBar 7]], [[Has event::Has event MinneBar 8]].
- Percolating TurboGeeks: Exploring Why Innovation Networks Form The Way They Do at MinneBar 4
- Schumpeters HiveConsciously Weaving Our Collaborative Innovation Networks at MinneBar 5
- Who Do You Know - Evaluating Your Entrepreneurial Social Capital at MinneBar 6
- Percolate Your Trep Net - Expanding Your Entrepreneurial Social Capital at MinneBar 7
- Percolate Your Trep Net II—Expanding Your Social Network Focus for Greater Entrepreneurial Social Capital at MinneBar 8
Drew is a 21-year High Tech industry veteran working with virtual teams and work design within global collaboration networks. Drew has worked in various capacities with Toshiba, Dell, ADC WorldMap, Empower, TerraGraphics, SpatialSherpa, and Microsoft. He is known for his entrepreneurial mindset, weaving networks, and building worldwide sales and marketing channels through strategic alliances.
Over the years, Drew has co-founded a Business Intelligence firm serving High Tech start-ups in the Pacific Northwest, co-founded a Knowledge Age networking group called The Hive, and served on the board of the Wisconsin Innovation Network. He reviewed a chapter in a recent book on using virtual environments in corporate education and development.
Drew has a Masters and PhD in Human and Organizational Systems, a Masters in Management and Organizational Behavior, a Bachelors in Management and Communication, and a Bachelors in English Literature. He is an adjunct professor in Concordia University's MBA program and the Advantara Global Executive Learning and Coach Education Institute in London. Drew also served eight years in the US Air Force and US Air Force Reserves as a member of the command section in an award-winning Airbase Ground Defense unit. Drew is currently teaching, consulting, and conducting research on global collaborative innovation networks. He consults under his moniker GlobalVoyager Enterprises.