Create a Integrated VISUAL Image across Social Media Platforms
Time: 09:40 to 10:25
Room: Louis Pasteur
blog comments powered by Disqus
Learn a truly break-thru technique for improving your brand image with integrated Social Media VISUALS. How you LOOK and present yourself has everything to do with whether they reach out to you or move onto someone else.
This high-energy session starts with LinkedIn (profiles, company pages) and then expands to Twitter, Facebook, Google + and YouTube.
You will learn the formula
- Get an initial inventory of your social media assets
- Gather and create design objects for layout
- Get the blueprints, templates, canvas together
- Secure access to all of the properties
- Lay them out, mapping around the dead spots
- Deploy and test, especially on mobile
Learn the What, Why and HOW TO components that you need to know so you can get more business from Social Media (and other web formats). Attendees receive the special blueprints and templates that help make this work a snap.
Mike ONeil is The LinkedIn Rockstar, a LinkedIn pioneer since 2004 with 30,000 LinkedIn connections. He has trained tens of thousands of B2B professionals to use LinkedIn for sales, marketing and business development. Reach out to Mike at moneil@integratedalliances or 720-897-8254 (in MN) or look him up on LinkedIn!