blog comments powered by Disqus
Wordpress now powers over 12% of websites and it's used by so many people you'd think it was simple to make it bulletproof, secure and to run perfectly. While that is possible, it takes some knowledge and understanding to make it so.
In this session we examine:
- The state-of-the-art in Wordpress hosting
- What makes a secure Wordpress site
- What sorts of plugins can YOU use for fun and profit (and social media connection)
- How you can mobilize your site in new and more powerful ways
- What's best for site optimization, analytics and SEO
Steve Borsch and Tim Elliott will focus the discussion on ways in which you can truly leverage the energy and momentum around this accelerating open source platform.