Designer and client-side coder.
Founded Minnesota's Barcamp and together with Luke Francl put together various events and programs throughout the year aimed at catalyzing tech and design innovation and a startup culture within the state.
Co-Founder of Refactr LLC, a consultancy and product development shop focused on rapidly developing and deploying web and mobile applications.
(Go to Ben Edwards/Bio to edit.)
- Agile Design (MinneBar 1) (at MinneBar 1)
- Design 2.0: What's a web designer to do? (at MinneBar 2)
- You can do that? Selling agile to the enterprise (at MinneBar 2)
- Small Teams, Big Results (at MinneBar 3)
- Design Coding Panel Discussion (at MinneBar 3)
- Midwestern Startups: What is Possible? (at MinneBar 4)
- Web App Builders Roundtable (at MinneBar 4)
- The Perils and Pitfalls of Consulting (at MinneBar 5)
- Building Web Apps Discussion (at MinneBar 7)
- The Crowdfunding Panel (at MinneBar 8)