Audit Your Own Business: A Checklist to Avoid Common Legal Problems
What do business owners really need to know to avoid legal trouble? This is a speed session covering relevant, practical considerations for your business to avoid common startup mistakes.
- starting a business
- intellectual property
- independent contractors
- noncompete agreements
- contracts with clients
- tax tips
- topics raised in your questions
Get answers to common questions:
- When do I need a business attorney and when don't I?
- How can I protect my intellectual property?
- What is the difference between copyright, trademark, and patent?
- What are the most common small business legal mistakes to avoid?
- How do I decided between a partnership, LLC, or S corp?
- Are noncompete agreements enforceable? When?
- Are there really tax loopholes? How do I use them?
Learn how to use this document:
- <a href="http://thompsonhall.com/Audit-Your-Own-Business.pdf" target="_blank">Audit Your Own Business: A Checklist to Avoid Common Legal Problems</a>
Bring your business law questions!blog comments powered by Disqus