Justin Porter has numerous years of experience in a variety of technology and business roles. His most recent position was working in an environment where he was responsible for launching high technology-based start-up companies. He previously worked with a variety of consulting clients in a professional services role. He has a balanced mix of consulting, industry, and technical experiences, allowing him to be leveraged in all phases of a company. Mr. Porter has experience across many technology sectors including life sciences, physical and engineering sciences, software and information technology, and agriculture. Mr. Porter holds a BSB in Management Information Systems and Entrepreneurial Studies from the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities and an MBA from the University of Minnesota – Carlson School of Management.
SessionsJustin Porter has presented 6 sessions, most recently on [[Has last session date::Has event MinneBar 5]], [[Has event::Has event MinneBar 6]], [[Has event::Has event MinneBar 7]], [[Has event::Has event MinneBar 8]], [[Has event::Has event MinneBar 9]], [[Has event::Has event MinneBar 10]].
- Tips & Tricks to Hack da Planet (by You for You) at MinneBar 5
- How to Start a Company Based on U of M Technology at MinneBar 6
- IP: Your Super Secret Weapon Against the Evil Competition at MinneBar 7
- The Crowdfunding Panel at MinneBar 8
- Gigabit (Speed) SYN, SYN-ACK, ACK (Networking) for Geeks at MinneBar 9
- Lean Startup: Building Product-Market Fit & Your Business Model at MinneBar 10