Designer and client-side coder.
Founded Minnesota's Barcamp and together with Luke Francl put together various events and programs throughout the year aimed at catalyzing tech and design innovation and a startup culture within the state.
Co-Founder of Refactr LLC, a consultancy and product development shop focused on rapidly developing and deploying web and mobile applications.
SessionsBen Edwards has presented 10 sessions, most recently on [[Has last session date::
|Agile Design (MinneBar 1)||6 May 2006|
|Building Web Apps Discussion||7 April 2012|
|Design 2.0: What's a web designer to do?||21 April 2007|
|Design Coding Panel Discussion||10 May 2008|
|Midwestern Startups: What is Possible?||21 November 2009|
|Small Teams, Big Results||10 May 2008|
|The Crowdfunding Panel||6 April 2013|
|The Perils and Pitfalls of Consulting||22 May 2010|
|Web App Builders Roundtable||21 November 2009|
|You can do that? Selling agile to the enterprise||21 April 2007|
- Agile Design (MinneBar 1) at MinneBar 1
- Design 2.0: What's a web designer to do? at MinneBar 2
- You can do that? Selling agile to the enterprise at MinneBar 2
- Small Teams, Big Results at MinneBar 3
- Design Coding Panel Discussion at MinneBar 3
- Midwestern Startups: What is Possible? at MinneBar 4
- Web App Builders Roundtable at MinneBar 4
- The Perils and Pitfalls of Consulting at MinneBar 5
- Building Web Apps Discussion at MinneBar 7
- The Crowdfunding Panel at MinneBar 8